Kokedama, what it is? We offer you a workshop to immerse your hands in the earth. Come and create a clay sphere covered with moss, held by macrame ties, on which your plant will flourish.
An aerial and lively work of art, this Japanese art is above all a manual activity that will allow you to reconnect with yourself and share a fun and creative moment with your colleagues.
– Preparation of the event: advice, schedule and programming
– Implementation of the event: fully managed event with experienced animators: you will become real Kokedama professionals!
– Post-event sending of photos taken during the activity.
The workshop - 60 mn
- Welcome and briefing by the Teams Connect team and the facilitator
- Tips for taking action
And after ?
- We send you the photos of the workshop
- Share your artistic creations with us !
- Treat yourself and your loved ones with your future creations