Késako? We offer you a workshop to immerse your hands in the earth. Come and create a clay sphere covered with moss, held by macrame ties, on which your plant will flourish.
An aerial and lively work of art, this Japanese art is above all a manual activity that will allow you to reconnect with yourself and share a fun and creative moment with your colleagues.
Quick set-up (D-14)
- Sending of the names and postal addresses of the participants for the sending of the plant kit
- Sending a Plant Kit to each participant with the necessary material
- An invitation email with the videoconference link will be sent
The workshop - 60 mn
- Welcome and briefing by the Teams Connect team and the facilitator
- Tips for taking action
And after ?
- Send your photos of the workshop
- Share your artistic creations with us
- Treat yourself and your loved ones with your future creations