” It’s me who did it ! ”
Beyond the pride of making your own DYI objects, this workshop calls for changing your habits and thinking about your environmental impact in a fun way.
Put your teams into action through workshops for the manufacture of cosmetics, everyday products or any other DIY objects resulting from the 0-waste approach.
Choose your theme and make your choice :
These eco-responsible activities allow you to introduce your employees to responsible consumption and raise awareness of zero waste.
In connection with the actions already undertaken within your company, your employees will be able to act at their level and become informed consumers.
Take part in a sustainable workshop. Guided by our facilitator, you will learn how to make natural, reusable and ecological products.
Each participant will receive, depending on the chosen workshop, a kit with the necessary materials to carry out their DIY.
– Preparation of events: advice, calendar and programming.
– Event implementation: event fully managed by an experienced facilitator on all CSR and sustainable development issues.
– Post-event sending of photos taken during the activity.
The workshop - 90 mn
- Welcome & briefing by the Teams Connect team and the facilitator
- Brainstorming on sustainable development and zero waste
- Interactive quiz on environmental themes
- Tips for taking action
- DYI workshop itself of your choice
And after ?
- Send your photos of the workshop
- Share your creations and fabrications with us
- Treat yourself and your loved ones with your zero waste products
- Move at your own pace on the path to more eco-responsible behavior