Want to wow your friends and families at the next aperitif or go further in your drink creations? Try the cocktails experience with Mixtale. A virtual workshop, in French or in English, which gives you the keys to mastering recipes while developing your creativity, all while having a great time as a team.
With the help of Leslie & Jérôme, you will prepare a predefined recipe, with or without alcohol, from several themes to choose from. Between classic and more atypical, there is something for everyone!
Participants will be able to interact with Mixtale as the workshop progresses and will be able to unleash their creativity as a team in the second part.
A moment of sharing and creation in a friendly atmosphere within their mobile bar.
Behind Mixtale, there are Leslie & Jérôme. Two very complementary enthusiasts who have decided to embark on a common project that brings together their two fields of expertise: Jérome’s confirmed experience in mixology, acquired in many Parisian establishments for more than 10 years, and know-how in events and communication from Leslie, giving an explosive cocktail for a successful workshop animation!
Their trademark? Convert an 80s horse trailer into a real mobile cocktail bar. By using noble materials to have a cozy and upscale appearance, the cocktail bar can now come directly to your home whether you are private or professional, even remotely by videoconference!
Need to read the technical sheet received beforehand and to obtain the necessary ingredients for the development of the recipe selected for the workshop. Also prepare the indicated material so that you are ready to start once connected!
– Do and have done your shopping beforehand
– Prepare the necessary equipment (shaker, etc. according to the technical sheet sent)
Of course, you will receive as a souvenir all the photos and videos taken during the MasterClass in order to keep a vivid memory of this experience spent together!
– Preparation of events: advice, calendar and programming
– Implementation of the event: fully managed event with an experienced and motivated Game master
– Sending post-event pictures taken during the game, possibility of producing and sending a personalized photo album of this event.
D-7 before the Master Class
- Sending of the technical sheet explaining the material and ingredients to be supplied
- Each participant is equipped with a computer, a good wifi connection and a smartphone
- Constitution of teams beforehand by the organizer
The Mixology Workshop - between 60 minutes and 90 minutes
- Activity management by an event manager and our mixologist experts
- The activity is launched for about 90 minutes
- Best practices and tips from our mixologists are shared live
- You handle at home and make cocktails with your daily equipment
- Option to add a challenge between teams within the MasterClass
- Cocktails or mocktails will hold no secrets for you!
and after ?
- The MasterClass recipe sheets will be sent to you
- Tips & Tricks await you to start over at home
- Sharing of photos and videos taken during the event
- A team of mixologists who remain available to discuss if necessary