For you, we have initiated an exceptional collaboration so that you live a unique experience.
You will learn from Jean-Pascal, our Master Chocolatier, the art of working with chocolate, from the comfort of your own kitchen. This immersion in this demanding, greedy and exciting universe will be done through the creation of your recipe, your decorations and other delicacies.
Wine and chocolate go hand in hand!
Our oenologist will accompany you throughout the Wine & Chocolate Master Class to teach you or deepen your knowledge of the perfect pairing between wine and chocolate.
Quality of products, choice of the right balance between wine and chocolate, discovery of aromas, everything will be done to make your culinary experience a privileged and greedy moment. Throughout the Master Class, you will be able to exchange with our two professionals, discover their “tips and tricks” and thus gain in personal competence while spending a fun and friendly moment.
This workshop is for everyone, from beginners to experts. You will be guided step by step during this Master Class by our experts. Before this team building, you will receive the necessary material to realize this workshop in professional conditions:
– Sending of two complete technical boxes beforehand by Teams Connect: Chocolate Kit and Oenology Kit
– Use of a video conferencing solution for the event
Before the MasterClass
- 2 technical boxes are sent to each participant.
- Each participant is equipped with a computer and a good connection.
- An invitation email with the link of the videoconference will be sent.
Master Class win and Chocolate - about 120 mn
- Welcome and briefing by the Teams Connect team and our Chefs
- You handle and make in your kitchen with your daily equipment
- Taste the wine like a professional!
- Best practices and tips from professionals are shared live
And after ?
- Tips & Tricks" are waiting for you to start again at home.
- Sharing of photos taken during the event.
- Our Chefs remain available to exchange ideas if needed.
A question to ask us ?