Are you adept at wine but never know which one to choose? The Oenology Teambuilding allows you, with your employees, to combine fun and friendly lessons with knowledge of wines by region or by type.
The activity is dedicated to the discovery or rediscovery of wine, but also to deepening knowledge of the art of tasting and oenology.
Guided by our oenologist Margaux Balard, you will learn about smell and aromas, in order to better understand the power of your olfactory memory. You will then approach the themes of grape varieties, winemaking, wine-growing regions …) to finish on the practice of tasting in order to taste a wine like a professional. The goal at the end of the workshop is to differentiate the wines and create a unifying moment with your team.
Go to your kitchen to follow this taste and olfactory workshop. There is something for every palate!
Margaux Balard is the oenologist who will lead your Masterclass. Trained in the international Wines & Spirits trade in the global wine city of Bordeaux, she created Move & Wine and offers her oenology courses in Annecy and its surroundings. She draws her know-how from industry professionals, the best sommeliers in the world, journalists and winegrowers but also from her experiences abroad, especially in Cambodia as Food and Beverage Manager where she learned to train staff. hotelier in sommellerie and oenology.
His mission ? Transmit his passion and his love for wine in a friendly and joyful atmosphere.
This workshop is suitable for all levels, from beginner to connoisseur with educational teaching in a friendly atmosphere. Like wines, there is a course for all palates! Receive at home a box with the necessary workshop equipment (6 bottles of 5cl) for your Masterclass. You just have to taste!
Before the MasterClass
- Sending of a technical kit to each participant individually
- Each participant is equipped with a computer and a good connection and a smartphone
- Team constitution and registration in advance
The Oenology Workshop - between 60 minutes and 90 minutes
- Management of the activity by an event manager and our oenologist
- The activity is launched for about 90 minutes
- The oenologist's theory is shared live
- You handle and produce in your kitchen with your equipment
- Taste wine like a professional!
And after ?
- Tips & Tricks await you to start over at home
- Sharing of photos and videos taken during the event
- A wine professional who remains available to discuss if necessary