We propose a fun workshop with an educational approach to raise awareness of the environmental challenges of digital technology. Collaborate to move towards a more sustainable digital world!
With your colleagues, you will be able to dialogue, discuss and inform yourselves with the aim of understanding the environmental issues linked to the growing evolution of digital technology.
The Digital Fresco, a link builder, is a great tool for positive awareness!
– Event preparation: advice, calendar and programming.
– Implementation of the event: fully managed event with experienced facilitators.
– Post-event sending of photos taken during the activity.
Implementation of the distance learning activity (D-14)
- An invitation email will be sent to participants with a link to the videoconference.
Welcome and briefing by the Teams Connect team and the facilitator at the meeting place of your choice (D-day):
- 180-minute activity to investigate and learn about the environmental issues of digital technology:
Each team will identify and draw the links between the cards in the game to start building the "Fresco".
The participants illustrate their ideas and, as a team, define a title in order to take ownership of the content.
Each team comments on its digital mural and then the facilitator gives an oral presentation of the work.
Participants identify the "action cards" and share their opinions in order to select the actions they can implement collectively within the company or individually.
And after ?
- Advice and guidance on how to take action
A question to ask us ?